Baby progress

pregnant

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 9! I think we now have a grape.

Friday was officially my 9th week.

I purchased my first "baby" things today. It was really exciting. I was on Baby's R us.com last night for an hour checking out all of the things they have for babies now. 12 years ago, when I was pregnant with my daughter, they had nothing quite as cool as the things they have today. Some of my favorites are the Boppy pillow, the grocery cart cover that the kids sit in, and oh my, they have an abundance of swings and bouncers to choose from. I made note of a few I really liked. Then this morning we went to a neighborhood-wide garage sale and what did we come accross?? A baby bouncer and a swing! Actually the bouncer is the same one I was looking at last night online. Through Baby's R us, it was $45, at the garage sale, $5....and it looks brand new! I also found a swing that looks brand new for $8! So I got both for $13....CRAZY! They had a ton of baby clothes, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. Especially since we don't yet know what we are having.

I think we are going to find out though because we are pretty much starting over with buying new stuff. I have nothing left from when karlie was a baby. NOT ONE THING! According to my pregancy update the baby should be the size of a grape. Just a few more weeks of having that worried voice in my head, although I am feeling very good and hopefull. I don't think I will start prepping our tv room, which will be the nursery until October, so that we can still utilize it until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment