Baby progress

pregnant

Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 10- My little prune :)

Other than the migraine that woke me up at 3am this morning, I am feeling pretty good. I left work early so I could come home and sleep. The migraine drained my energy! Another week and a half and I will be at another DR.'s appt. It will be my 12 week apt!! CRAAZY!

Still having lots of name issues.....we cannot agree on anything! I have also been thinking that a birthing center is just not for me. I feel a lot more at ease having the baby at a hospital. Theres just so much that could go wrong, not to mention they have pain management! We have a consultation on June 9th, at the birthing center and I think we might still go, but I'm just not convinced it is right for us. I'm fairly certain I could handle the pain if that was the only thing holding me back, but it's not. having peach of mind is a huge part of it.

I'm off to take a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment