Baby progress

pregnant

Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 12- New DUE DATE

I can't believe I am almost in my 2nd trimester! One more week to go. I had another Dr.'s appointment last Thursday. I ended up having another ultrasound because they couldnt find a heartbeat on the doppler. I remember them having problems finding a heartbeat with that when I was pregnant with my daughter. Everything looked good....heartbeat was 150 and the baby was moving all over! Kicking it's legs, arms, and at one point we saw a foot with little toes. It was adorable. I'm already in love!

They moved my due date up again to Dec. 7th. My doctor wants to put me on blood pressure meds because my BP is so high. Not wanting to, but really have no choice. I am feeling a slight baby bump and am expecting the next month to really start showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment