Baby progress

pregnant

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 13- My little lemon

Well, this is it. The last week of my first trimester. I've been feeling like somethings going to go wrong simply because up to this point everything has been so right. I keep reading stories about woman who go into labor at 20 or 22 weeks and the baby doesn't make it or another girl who thought she was 23 weeks along only to find out the baby died at 16 weeks. It's terrifying. I just have to maintain positive thoughts and have trust that things will be okay. I have another dr's appt. on the 23rd. Seems like I try to make it from appt. to appt, one month at a time. Considering what happened last time, I just keep anticipating something happening. However, I also have to remember I have made it a month longer than I did before.

I hope the next few months go by quick. I enjoy being pregnant and the satisfaction it gives me, since it took me so many years to become pregnant again but on the other hand it also comes with a lot of fear. I will be cutting back to working part time the end of Oct. and will officially be done working Nov. 23rd or so, which will be 2 weeks before my due date. (as long as they don't keep moving my due date up). Baby should be the size of a lemon now. I love how my weekly pregnancy update gives references to fruits.

I've been feeling really good, no issues what so ever. No nausea, however within the next few weeks I anticipate morning sickness to haunt me. About the 4th month is when I got it with my daughter.

That's it! Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment