Baby progress

pregnant

Friday, June 24, 2011

HOLY MOLY! Week 16!!!

I can't believe I've missed an update two weeks in a row! Week 14 went great and fast! And I believe I felt the first movements, although very light, they were felt none-the-less. Week 15 went just as well and fast!! In other news names are officially picked....I repeat, names are officially picked!! Man, it was hard!! My husband and I battled for weeks and we finally have them picked....we find out what we are having July 20th and I cannot wait. I want to start buying stuff!! So, if it's a boy his name will be Gavin Joel, and if it's a girl, her name will be Jovie Monroe. I am totally and completely happy with those names because they are both unique, but not completely off the wall crazy. Gavin has always been a name that we both liked and Joel was a perfect fit because it went well with Gavin and it was short as a middle name. Jovie was the name of Will Ferrells girlfriend in the move Elf and I always loved it; monroe is, of course a classic that I have always loved as well.

We have managed to find some awesome finds so far on baby stuff. I found a brand new pack-n-play with the changing area and newborn bassinette for $45, a baby bouncer seat for $5 and a swing for $7. I also got a FREE 3 in one crib that converts to a toddler bed and then to a twin bed. A FREE newer infant car seat that just needed to be washed (although it will be our secondary seat), a FREE infant toy set that they lay underneath AND a shopping cart cover for $12! The crib is a honey wood color and just needs to be sanded down and refinished, although I am going to stain it a bit darker. Now, I just need to know if we are having a Gavin or a Jovie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment