Baby progress

pregnant

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 17- my little onion

So, it's a day early, but i figured, what the heck! The baby should be the size of an onion, it was an avacado last week. 22 more days until we find out what we are having. My husband is now having second thoughts on our boy name...GRRR! So frustrating that we can't decide on a name. I have been sick since last Thursday...no fun at all. Started with a sore throat, then went into a head cold and migrated to my chest. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection. I LOVE Nedi pots and I went today to get some more solution packets. Hater doing it, but love the immediate relief. I am going to do another treatment before I go to bed and then again before I go to work tomorrow. My doctor put me on Blood pressure meds. I have been putting it off for about 6 years, maybe more.....figured it was time.

I honestly can't wait to be a SAHM again. This time will be totally different because I am continuing school online and I will have my daughter who starts middle school this fall, but she is being home schooled. I wish we could get moved before the baby comes because I really don't want to spend another winter here. It would also be a lot easier moving before the baby comes, however moving from Idaho to Nevada will be quite a move!

After we find out what we are having we can start painting the room and actually buying stuff! We cleaned out our extra bedroom so after the 20th we can start putting it together.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment