Baby progress

pregnant

Friday, July 22, 2011

Week 20-Ultrasound

On Wednesday, July 20th we had our ultrasound to check the baby and make sure everything looked good. We found out we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited! His name will be Gavin Anthony. He was moving so much the US tech could hardly get pictures. We got a couple face pictures and right when she changed it to 3D, he turned against my pelvis and hid his head, so we didn't get to see his face in 3D, I was so bummed! But we did get a very clear picture that he is a boy and confirmed he has boy bits. She said everything that she could see looked great. I am already in love!! He weighes approximatly 12 oz. and is about 10.5 inches long.

So far things are going great, I go in to see my Dr. on monday so he can examine me and tell me about how the US looked. We are hoping to get the armoire in his room this weekend. I already bought a few boy clothes, just because I had to!!! I think I found his going home outfit from the hopital. Hope you all have a great weekend! Update next wed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment