Baby progress

pregnant

Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 32- MIA

Holy Balls, I cannot even believe I have missed 6 weeks of updates. That shows how fast the time has been flying for me. between work, school, Dr. appt.'s and homeschooling a 12 year old, I'm at my limit! I have 11 days of work left and I am so ready to have some down time! I still have a lot to do before Gavin makes his appearance and I am very much looking forward to my baby show this weekend. I still have quite a bit left to get but just haven't had the time or energy to finish up.

Things are going very well pregnancy wise. I have been measuring 4 weeks bigger for the last month. I go in every 2 weeks now and that really makes time fly. I only have about 7 weeks left, but have a strong feeling he's going to come around Thanksgiving or shortly after. As soon as I am done with work I will have more time to spend updating here. Right now, I am so busy and tired all the time because I sleep so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment